PHP upload question

Hi all,

I’ve been using a CKEditor plugin for a application to create content I’ve been using for a while, I wrote a php plugin to enable images upload in the CKEditor and recently I’ve been experiencing an issue when trying to upload an image, it looks like some of the PHP set up was changed.

Can anyone let me know if this is a new policy for the free web server hosting?

PHP has been updated.

Hi Thanks for the reply, since I got it I tried to look to what was updated and why my previous script isn’t working anymore, but I’ve been struggling and couldn’t find it how to make it work again,

This is what I got when I do a print_r($_FILES);

Array ( [files] => Array ( [name] => Array ( [0] => Captura.JPG ) [type] => Array ( [0] => ) [tmp_name] => Array ( [0] => ) [error] => Array ( [0] => 6 ) [size] => Array ( [0] => 0 ) ) ) Array ( [files] => Array ( [name] => Array ( [0] => Captura.JPG ) [type] => Array ( [0] => ) [tmp_name] => Array ( [0] => ) [error] => Array ( [0] => 6 ) [size] => Array ( [0] => 0 ) ) )

I understand the files are not being uploaded at all, I got the upload dir path ok, or I guess so, since it was working before and changed the dir permissions.

Any idea or URL/article where I can look for further information?

Regards,

Augusto

Hi,

I figured out that the error code is referring to a missing temporary folder which PHP is not creating since it was updated, unfortunately, one solution I found is asking to update the php.ini file, is it possible to enable this set up without making any major update to the php.ini file?

Regards,

AugustoM

Not sure about changing php settings have you tried a lower version via the general settings @ 000webhost.com

@andrius could answer that I’m sure though.