[READ] FTP maintenance

Hmm are you able to use a zip splitter function?

try now! worked?? :slight_smile:

Yes, finally after having reset the password several times and requiring me to reset via email, I was able to get to my files and update thru the file Manager. I was then able to reset the password back and still access my files. Iā€™m not sure why all these steps were necessary, but things are back to normalā€¦for now.

I still cant upload files, am still being redirected back to the website list page

I logged out, cleared data and logged back in to resolve that issue of wrongly being redirected.

Can you connect using the likes of FileZilla?

I cant do anything at all

Can you hit Infinity & send over your email & password for 000webhost.com?

Else you can wait for Skirmis to reply.

wheres is the option to send a private message?

hi Sir till this moment i canā€™t access my file manager also FileZilla

Hit message.

Still some issues;

Takes back to website list instead of File Manager

FileZilla unable to connect 530 even though correct password
Tried to reset to new password 3 times and waited then connected still same issue.

It says that almost all problems with FTP and File manager are fixed. I am still not able to use either. I guess I am one of the few still with problems. Clicking on File manager redirects me and I just end up back on the previous page.

I will try changing my ftp password as others have and see if that helps.

Update: Changing password worked as well.

Thanks

1 Like

Great to hear!

Anyone still suffering problems hopefully Skirmis replies with a solution; it may be they just need to adjust something for the remaining accounts affected.

All of my accounts are back working though! :smiley:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

I still cant upload files, and am still being redirected

I tried to check this out for you but I couldnā€™t get logged in.