My Website goes to Error404 page

It was working just fine yesterday . Just now when i tried to acess it goes to error 404 page

FTP works fine, the files are there.

Can any body help about it?

www.unidaderubi.com this is the website

Your website is not pointing at 000webhost nor using CNAME

What exactly are you doing to make your website appear and what is your 000webhost.com address if you’ve got one?

My web os teamnice-wfbr.comxa.com The erro is CPU limited hás reached. Quem it restart ?

CPU limit means your site has been suspended because your account has breached the limits more than once (first few times it will reset and you won’t notice) but after a while it will suspended you like it has done and there are now only two options :frowning:

1. hit up www.Hosting24.com and take out a package, then supply your 000webhost address and they’ll migrate your site onto premium where your account will no longer hit any limits - as it is unlimited.

2. make a new free account at www.000webhost.com ; start again fresh

How long do i haver to back up until It dessapear ? I AM note att home. Will be in 3 data.

The site is suspended; you probably aren’t able to access the files anymore at all.

Only those two options I’m afraid, easiest is to make a new free account and reupload your backups.

If you don’t have any backups then option one head over to Hosting24.com for premium hosting and your data will be there as well.

This morning Was OK. FTP conncted fine. The filés were There.
Hope Will be There

Hopefully but if not then options are above.