How do I make changes to the website I built with Zyro

Hi All

How do I make changes to the website I built with Zyro and the old Cpanel…now I’ve updated the panel I can’t see how to change my website now its finally uploaded. :sweat:

please help

If you visit yoursite.com/admin what loads?

What is your site?

its pooleharbourwatch.co.uk

me again :blush:

ohhh and I left the filezila working all night and it had uploaded this morning so not sure what the hold up was

Can anyone help me with this problem please? I’ve been waiting 4 days for someone to help…I know you’re prob busy but I need to know how to make changes please

thank you

What version of PHP are you running > general settings > PHP

I’ve got dreamweaver cs6 but am not very clued up with using it yet

I’m also using filezila 3.25.1

I’m not sure about any other software??

I want to make changes in your software …like I built it with your software

It just seems to be so difficult for no real reason - I should be able to open my website using your zyro and make changes to it, but I don’t seem to have any buttons when I log in to accommodate this. All I’ve got is manage website

I really don’t understand why its so difficult - and it looks like a lot of people are having difficulties too (please do not take this personally as I know its not your fault its 000webhost)

All I’ve done is download the files and then upload them…I don’t understand why in the meantime its all gone wrong, unless its done on purpose to try and get us to pay for hosting…and tbh the only reason we use 000webhost is for the free hosting.

All the files must of copied across ok otherwise the website wouldn’t work so I really don’t know what the problem is.

The old panel is no longer support and neither is the old site builder, it had to be created using Zyro not the older site builder.

What version of PHP are you running > general settings > PHP?